Funnies in the mail for the mature
Antida did it again, sending in to us in the mail some clever jokes that I’ll share with you. But you’ve got to wonder, who is this funny Vixen??
An elderly man is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.
The man replies, “I am on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late.”
The officer then asks, “Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?”
The man replies, “That would be my wife.
An elderly Lady called 999 on her mobile phone to report that her car has been broken into.
She is hysterical as she explains her situation to the operator: “They’ve stolen the stereo, the steering wheel, the brake pedal and even the accelerator!” she cried.
The operator said, “Stay calm An officer is on the way.”
A few minutes later, the
Officer radios in. “Disregard..” He says, “She got in the back-seat by mistake..”
We will analyze what the photo below represents to some groups of people.
Quickly look at the photo…
- For young men, it’s a nice female bottom.
- For older men, it is a respectable woman with a nice bottom crossing the street.
- The wise men will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer in the face of such beauty and gratitude that it was shared with humanity.
- For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.
- The other half is wondering where she bought that blouse.
- Children, the curious, and monks will probably notice a dog driving the taxi.
HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!